SSI’s system engineering professionals provide expert advice to optimize the integration of management, customers, suppliers, and special engineers in the development of solutions to get it right the first time reducing expended resources.
Our expert team of engineers are here to help ensure your organization succeeds.
To address any questions, please call 706-250-4603, or submit an inquiry to SSI email email@example.com. We will reach out to you promptly!
Why Systems Engineering?
- Good business practices
- Increased likelihood of success
- Identification & understanding of issues, risks, & opportunities
- Integration of decisions & trending of efficiencies or changes
- Opportunity for improved resource allocations, & better stewardship of budgeted dollars
SSI Systems Engineering = Proactive Management vs. Crisis Management
- Problem Definition/Mission Need: Use a formal & disciplined method to clearly identify & document the real problem or mission need
- Function & Requirements Analysis: Ensure product meets needs of stakeholders & users
- Validation: Determine that requirements are valid & sufficient
- Alternative Evaluation/Decision-Making: Study alternative solutions & select the best choice
- Verification: Ensure conformance & compliance with requirements, product is “right thing”